Old 01-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Koh Choon Lin

Default Happy Chinese New Year

Hi everyone

Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to all on this list as we hope to deliver the spirit of freedom and free software to more people in our lives.

Regards

Koh Choon Lin
Singapore
GMT +08:00

Old 01-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Liam Proven

2012/1/22 Koh Choon Lin <kcl@live.com.sg>:
> Hi everyone
>
> Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to all on this list as we hope to deliver the
> spirit of freedom and free software to more people in our lives.

Gosh, is it already? Gōng xǐ fā cái!

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven@cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven

Old 01-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Ric Moore

Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to all on this list as we hope to deliver
the spirit of freedom and free software to more people in our lives.

Regards
Koh Choon Lin
Singapore
GMT +08:00

Shay shay nye! What animal is this year?? Say ge'in! Ric

p/s My English/Mandarin conversion is terrible. I can also count to ten
and curse pretty well in Mandarin.

Old 01-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Ric Moore

On 01/22/2012 02:38 PM, Liam Proven wrote:
> 2012/1/22 Koh Choon Lin<kcl@live.com.sg>:
>> Hi everyone
>>
>> Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year to all on this list as we hope to deliver the
>> spirit of freedom and free software to more people in our lives.
>
> Gosh, is it already? Gōng xǐ fā cái!

My friends from Taiwan also celebrate "double 10 day", the tenth of
October, with plenty of great food and Johnny Walker Black. I just had
a friend send me two tins of hot black-bean sauce since I'm so far out
in the toolies. I'd die to just go to a really good Asian Market, just
for the spices! Ric