-   -   Ipod touch not synching correctly (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/622179-ipod-touch-not-synching-correctly.html)

"G. " 01-18-2012 06:07 AM

Ipod touch not synching correctly

I've got an ipod touch 4g and it will read the ipod and play music
that's on the ipod using Banshee. I synced from Banshee and had it
delete everything on the ipod and replaced it with what was on the
computer but would not play. The next time I tried to use the ipod
with Banshee I got an error 15 message ( I think but I may not have
that right) , the fix for which I found and implemented successfully.

I am using Ubuntu 11.10. 4g ipod touch 32gig. Banshee 2.2.1

Any assistance would be appreciated.

garyk

Md Ashickur Rahman Noor 01-18-2012 06:11 AM

Ipod touch not synching correctly

What error you got?----------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
2048R/89C932E1

Volunteer, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps
01611151550

"G. " 01-18-2012 06:19 AM

Ipod touch not synching correctly

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor
<ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
> What error you got?
> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
> 2048R/89C932E1
> Volunteer, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps
> 01611151550
>

> On 18 January 2012 13:07, G. <pegngaryubuntu@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've got an ipod touch 4g and it will read the ipod and play music
>> that's on the ipod using Banshee. *I synced from Banshee and had it
>> delete everything on the ipod and replaced it with what was on the
>> computer but would not play. *The next time I tried to use the ipod
>> with Banshee I got an error 15 message ( I think but I may not have
>> that right) , the fix for which I found and implemented successfully.
>>
>> I am using Ubuntu 11.10. *4g ipod touch 32gig. *Banshee 2.2.1
>>
>> Any assistance would be appreciated.
>>

>> garyk
>>
>> --

Once I got a -15. I fixed that. Otherwise I get no error messages.

garyk

AV3 01-18-2012 02:19 PM

On Jan/18/2012 2:0757 AM, G. wrote:

I've got an ipod touch 4g and it will read the ipod and play music
that's on the ipod using Banshee. I synced from Banshee and had it
delete everything on the ipod and replaced it with what was on the
computer but would not play. The next time I tried to use the ipod
with Banshee I got an error 15 message ( I think but I may not have
that right) , the fix for which I found and implemented successfully.

I am using Ubuntu 11.10. 4g ipod touch 32gig. Banshee 2.2.1

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Are you sure the items you want to put on the iPod are in a format the
iPod recognizes and plays? As far as I know, iPods play aif, mp3, and
m4a files.

--
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=== ==+=====+=====+====++
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net> ||

"G. " 01-19-2012 04:46 AM

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM, AV3 <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Jan/18/2012 2:0757 AM, G. wrote:
>>
>> I've got an ipod touch 4g and it will read the ipod and play music
>> that's on the ipod using Banshee. *I synced from Banshee and had it
>> delete everything on the ipod and replaced it with what was on the
>> computer but would not play. *The next time I tried to use the ipod
>> with Banshee I got an error 15 message ( I think but I may not have
>> that right) , the fix for which I found and implemented successfully.
>>
>> I am using Ubuntu 11.10. *4g ipod touch 32gig. *Banshee 2.2.1
>>
>> Any assistance would be appreciated.
>>

> Are you sure the items you want to put on the iPod are in a format the iPod
> recognizes and plays? As far as I know, iPods play aif, mp3, and m4a files.
>

> --
> ||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net> * *||
> ||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net> * ||
> ||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/ * *||
> || * *Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-poŝta adreso por ĝusta adreso *||

Arnold-

I am putting MP3's on the ipod.

garyk