Old 01-13-2012, 05:26 AM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default Fwd: Facing problem in installing softwares form ubuntu software center

Just use this command

sudo apt-get update
sudo pat-get install synaptic

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh

2048R/89C932E1
Volunteer, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps

01611151550

On 13 January 2012 11:50, Abhinav Vyas <abhivyas_in@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am using ubuntu 11.10, in it there is no direct link for synaptic package manager.

If possible guide me the way as i am new to ubuntu.

Regards

Abhinav Vyas-----Original message-----