Old 01-13-2012, 04:44 AM
"Abhinav Vyas"

Default Facing problem in installing softwares form ubuntu software center

I am not able to install softwares from ubuntu software center.
Nothing happens when i click on install button.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:46 AM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

try to install it through terminal or Synaptic package manager. Or Open software center through terminal. Then see what happen. ----------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh

2048R/89C932E1
Volunteer, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps

01611151550

Old 01-13-2012, 04:49 AM
Ric Moore