-   -   You're a b!@#! (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/619740-youre-b.html)

Jeffrey Gray 01-11-2012 11:43 AM

You're a b!@#!

I don't think that anyone said that you were a bad person. You
maturity appears to be lacking though. Good luck.

William R Agosto Padilla 01-12-2012 01:40 PM

You're a b!@#!

Please do not send such an insulting exchange to me. Don't "Reply All" just limit your response to the person with whom you are communicating,Besides, that exchange is in poor taste and against the website's regs.

<thomasbtmn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry,

> But...

> You're a big fat son of a bitch!

> Who the hell are you...

> I am not a bad person...

> I am one of those swearing kids....

> But you do not realize how stupid you are....

> Bye forever,

> Chris

> "Very pissed off."

William R. Agosto Padilla
Department of Defense
Computer Scientist, (MSITS)/
Psychology Associate(443) 479-3764 (Office)
(410) 615-3315 (Cell)
agopad@gmail.com