Old 01-11-2012, 03:20 AM
"Abhinav Vyas"

Default Facing problem in connecting the 3g datacard in ubuntu 11.10

I am a new user of ubuntu 11.10. I am unable to access internet through my 3g datacard(micromax, mtnl network, in delhi india). Kindly help me in this context asap.
Regards
Abhinav

Old 01-11-2012, 06:47 AM
Rigved Rakshit

I am a new user of ubuntu 11.10. I am unable to access internet through my 3g datacard(micromax, mtnl network, in delhi india).

Have you followed the "New Mobile Broadband Connection" wizard?

You can access it by clicking on the "Network" icon in the top panel, right-hand side. Then, click on "Edit Connections". Select the "Mobile Broadband" tab. Then, click on "Add" button. This is open up the wizard, which will allow you to add your MTNL network. Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be able to select the your country (India), your carrier (MTNL) and your city (Delhi).

Best Regards,
Rigved Rakshit