Old 01-10-2012, 02:24 PM
R Kimber

Default Anchor menu entry

Tags->misc->anchor gives
<a></a>
I suppose this is technically correct, but it isn't nearly as useful as
any use?

Unfortunately, it seems that you cannot assign function keys to the
snippets menu (I used to have F11 assigned to it)

In any event, a really quick way of inserting a simple basic link
that could be attached to a any keyboard shortcut would be imensely useful.

Is there any way of achieving this?

- Richard
--
Richard Kimber