Old 01-10-2012, 03:51 AM
Rafael Jacobo Hidalgo Urbino

Default Guest Session should in Lightdm should not be enabled by default

Hi everybody, I have a question,
why Guest Session is enabled by default in Ubuntu 11.10 ?

That should be an option to be enabled somewhere in Gnome 3 Control
Panel, but it should not be default because it's hard to be disabled by
new users because we need to edit lightdm config file to disable this
option. For new user this can be a security problem because they even
don't know that someone can access their computer so easy. I think this
option should be an user choice but this should not be enabled by default.

Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish ;-).

Greetings,
Jako

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com