Old 01-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default Can not install GeForce 9400 GT driver in Ubuntu 11.10

No, it is not supporting. I am in big trouble. ----------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh

2048R/89C932E1
Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.
01611151550

On 8 January 2012 21:21, Ioannis Vranos <ioannis.vranos@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

<ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can not install the driver of How to install GeForce 9400 GT driver in

> Ubuntu 11.10. Here is the log

> http://paste.ubuntu.com/797196/

The Ubuntu provided drivers, do not support your graphics card?

--

Ioannis Vranos

http://tcho.net/cppdeveloper

Old 01-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Ioannis Vranos

The currently provided NVIDIA version of Ubuntu is 280.13.

Its release notes mention that your graphics card is supported:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-ia32-280.13-driver.html

Did you check System Settings->Hardware->Additional drivers, in your Ubuntu?

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor
<ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, it is not supporting. I am in big trouble.
> Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
> 2048R/89C932E1
> Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.
> 01611151550
>

> On 8 January 2012 21:21, Ioannis Vranos <ioannis.vranos@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor
>> <ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I can not install the driver of How to install GeForce 9400 GT driver in
>> > Ubuntu 11.10. Here is the log
>> >
>> > http://paste.ubuntu.com/797196/
>>
>> The Ubuntu provided drivers, do not support your graphics card?
>>

>> --
>> Ioannis Vranos
>>
>> http://tcho.net/cppdeveloper
>>
>> --