Old 01-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Ioannis Vranos

Default What is linux-headers-3.0.0.14-virtual package?

Hi all, and a Happy New Year!

I am checking the various header packages in Synaptic.

What is the linux-headers-3.0.0.14-virtual package?

Thank you a lot,

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://tcho.net/cppdeveloper

Old 01-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Ioannis Vranos

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Tamás Gajdos <gajdipajti@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is for kernels which are built for virtual machine guests.
>
> 2012/1/7 Ioannis Vranos <ioannis.vranos@gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi all, and a Happy New Year!
>>
>> I am checking the various header packages in Synaptic.
>>
>> What is the linux-headers-3.0.0.14-virtual package?

Does this include VirtualBox and VMware?

--
Ioannis Vranos

http://tcho.net/cppdeveloper

Old 01-07-2012, 09:15 PM