Old 01-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Jim Byrnes

Default phpmyadmin losing bookmarks

Running Ubuntu 10.04, mysql 5.1.41 & phpmyadmin 3.3.2deb1 all on a local
machine.

Queries I've bookmarked and saved are disappearing. It appears to happen
a random intervals. I will be working and need a bookmark but none will
show up. When this happens a check of pma_bookmark shows zero rows.

Has this happened to anyone else and is there a solution? I've googled
but have found no relative info.

Thanks, Jim