Old 01-04-2012, 12:26 PM
flybrck

Default Ubuntu NS-2 802.11e

Hello,

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 and I have installed NS-allinone-2.34. I want to use
802.11e patch but I could not achieve to run any tcl file with 802.11e. I
applied all steps in README file and I checked whether all necessary changes
made. However, I didn't find the solution. Could you give me a help? I will
appreciate your help very much. Moreover, time is very critical for me;
therefore, İf anybody answers me as soon as possible, I will be glad so
much.
The error information I got is "invalid command name "Mac/802_11e",when I
ant to run the example"multi_udpflows.tcl"
in the patch.

Thank you for your attention,
Fulya