Old 01-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Rajeev Prasad

Default web based editor (ACE/Cloud9 found)

So I was able to find bespin (aka skywriter aka ACE) from mozilla. but i am not able to figure how to integrate it in my web pages?
https://github.com/ajaxorg/ace/wiki/Embedding---API

they have a complete web based IDE too, Cloud9, but i am not that big a programmer. ACE editor is very good, online demo is nice.
has some here tried to embed the ACE editor on their web servers?
thank you