Old 01-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Rajeev Prasad

Default web based editor

Hello,

Q1. do we have any web based editor in ubuntu repositories? i was not able to find any somehow...

Q2. is AjaxTerm the best web based terminal giving access into my ubuntu server over the net/browser? seems not has been updated in years.

thank you.
Rajeev

Old 01-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Dave Stevens

Quoting Rajeev Prasad <rp.neuli@yahoo.com>:

Hello,

Q1. do we have any web based editor in ubuntu repositories? i was
not able to find any somehow...

do you want a text editor that lives on a web server? or an html editor?

Q2. is AjaxTerm the best web based terminal giving access into my
ubuntu server over the net/browser? seems not has been updated in
years.

I use virtualmin gpl and I'm happy with it.

Dave

thank you.
Rajeev

It is told that such are the aerodynamics and wing loading of the
bumblebee that, in principle, it cannot fly...if all this be
true...life among bumblebees must bear a remarkable resemblance to
life in the United States.

-- John Kenneth Galbraith, in American Capitalism: The Concept of
Countervailing Power

Old 01-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Billie Walsh