Old 12-31-2011, 06:34 AM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default Ubuntu Users Meet Up, Bangladesh

After some discussion in mailing list and local forums, we have
organized a Ubuntu users Meet Up in IER, Dhaka University, Dhaka,
Bangladesh. The program was open for all to participate. About 30 people
where present there. There where new and old Ubuntu users.

There were two session regarding FOSS and how to communicate in the
community regarding FOSS. The first session was presented by Aniruddha Adhikary, he discuss about FOSS and how a open source project earn money to continue the project.

Second session was presented by me, I discussed about community
communication, there where why and how to use forum, mailing list and
IRC. This session was held coz most of our new users doesn't know where
to get help. It was the main thing of the Meet up, to teach new user
about the community.

Some photos are here

Ubuntu Meet Up 12-11

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
2048R/89C932E1

Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.
01611151550