Old 12-31-2011, 01:58 AM
AireadFan

Default Is `GDBusProxy' available in Ubuntu 10.04?

Hi all,

Is `GDBusProxy' available in Ubuntu 10.04?

GDBusProxy is defined in /usr/include/glib-2.0/gio/gdbusproxy.h, but I
can't find it in Ubuntu 10.04.

Does `gdbusproxy.h' only exist in Ubuntu 11.10?

If I want to use `GDBusproxy GObject' in Ubuntu 10.04, what should I do?

Thanks!

AireadFan