Old 12-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Johnny Rosenberg

Default Video editor that imports GIF correctly?

I tried Open Shot and PiTiVi, both used only the first image of the
animated GIF.

I know I can try them all one by one, but that's a lot of installing
and uninstalling, so I just thought that if someone did this
successfully already, please feel free to share…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・*ーゼンバーグ

Old 12-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Tom Poe

I tried Open Shot and PiTiVi, both used only the first image of the
animated GIF.

I know I can try them all one by one, but that's a lot of installing
and uninstalling, so I just thought that if someone did this
successfully already, please feel free to share…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・*ーゼンバーグ

What shows up when you load it into Gimp and then go to file ->select
export?

Tom