Old 12-29-2011, 03:22 PM

Default Skype won't work Creative Live! Cam Vista IM

Although I could watch the other end on Skype in my screen, but I
wasn't shown on it. Skype won't work Creative Live! Cam Vista IM. I
opened 'Options' to Video part and tried the black square for test.
The name of the cam appeared in the box ok, but test didn't come on
when I clicked on it. I googled for troubleshooting tips and all I
got did not solve the problem. I noticed in the Ubuntu Software
Centre's reviews that Skype should work good in Ubuntu 11.10. Did I
miss something? Please help? Thank you. Jim

PS I use Ubuntu 11.10 64bits. guvcview and Cheese Webcam Booth both work fine.