Old 12-28-2011, 04:56 AM
feng.ut

Default keyboard fails to work after pressing Fn + Fx

folks,
*
I close my touchpad*of laptop using Fn + F10.* My keyboard failed
to work although touch tablet closed. In addition, keyboard would fail to work
so long as pressing Fn + Fx. *My system is ubuntu 10.04.
I want to know if there is a way to solve this issue.
*
thanks,
*
Feng