Old 12-26-2011, 02:23 PM
AV3

Default OT Open JDK 7 doesn't have 64 bit package or a mozilla plugin?

On Dec/25/2011 8:5532 PM, Ric Moore wrote:

On 12/25/2011 06:30 PM, Craig White wrote:

As Emily Latilda used to say "It's always something." Ric

I think you mean editorial commentator Emily Litella, but it was
actually Roseanne Roseannadanna who used to say it.

--
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net> ||

Old 12-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Ric Moore

As Emily Latilda used to say "It's always something." Ric

I think you mean editorial commentator Emily Litella, but it was
actually Roseanne Roseannadanna who used to say it.

Ah! Thanks! Now I have my Saturday Night references "resolved".
Emily said "Nevermind". Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html