Old 12-25-2011, 05:05 PM
LinuxIsOne

Default Validity of Ubuntu pastebin

Hi,

How is are the paste on:

paste.ubuntu.com

remain there? Since there is no time period mentioned there!

Old 12-25-2011, 06:52 PM
LinuxIsOne

Hi,

What is time upto which the paste(s) on paste.ubuntu.com remain active?

Old 12-26-2011, 07:09 AM
Jared Norris

On 26 December 2011 05:52, LinuxIsOne <linuxisone@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is time upto which the paste(s) on paste.ubuntu.com remain active?

My recent attempts at finding out the answer to this question resulted
in the answer "indefinitely". That is to say that if you look hard
enough every single post from the very first one until the very last
one are still there. I don't know if there is an official policy but
I'd imagine barring any problems with the server it will be a long
time.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Old 12-26-2011, 09:00 AM
LinuxIsOne

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Jared Norris <jrnorris@gmail.com> wrote:

> My recent attempts at finding out the answer to this question resulted
> in the answer "indefinitely". That is to say that if you look hard
> enough every single post from the very first one until the very last
> one are still there. I don't know if there is an official policy but
> I'd imagine barring any problems with the server it will be a long
> time.

Okay thanks, but my only concern was that while other websites like
http://pastebin.com/ offer the mention of time by the user, and it was
not written at the Ubuntu paste!