Old 12-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Johnny Rosenberg

Default Fonts – 11.10

1. For some strange reason, I am not sure how it happened, the size of
one or a few fonts changed (smaller). On my desktop, for instance, the
text under my icons are too small, in my opinion. Even though I was
trying hard, I couldn't find where to change that. Maybe I'm just
blind, I don't know… A hint, someone? Please…?

2. The standard font (”Ubuntu”?) seems to appear strangely in some
sizes on my machine. Some letters are partly erased, like ”m” and ”o”,
which lower halves are gone. Anyone else saw this?

Ubuntu 11.10
EeePC 900
1024×800
1 GB RAM,
16 GB SSD, no swap

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・*ーゼンバーグ

Old 12-25-2011, 01:20 AM
NoOp

On 12/24/2011 02:48 AM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> 1. For some strange reason, I am not sure how it happened, the size of
> one or a few fonts changed (smaller). On my desktop, for instance, the
> text under my icons are too small, in my opinion. Even though I was
> trying hard, I couldn't find where to change that. Maybe I'm just
> blind, I don't know… A hint, someone? Please…?

No. It's no longer easy to do:
<http://askubuntu.com/questions/19770/how-do-i-change-fonts-and-adjust-their-size>