Old 12-23-2011, 07:45 AM
Ric Moore

Default /dev/sr0 ceases to exist

I think I blew something up and DVD's no longer automount and /dev/sr0
ain't there no more. WTF? I did the remove wodin thing and installed the
dvdrtoolkit, could that have done the foul deed? I am really perplexed.
I'll go play with google and see if anyone else has had this experience.
I am not happy. Especially when it might be something I did. <groans> Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html