Old 12-23-2011, 06:45 AM
Eric Zhong

Default Fails when building ISO by pungi+lorax on Fedora16

OS: Fedora16
Tool: pungi + lorax* (yum install pungi)
Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
* File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/yum/rpmtrans.py", line 446, in callback
* File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/yum/rpmtrans.py", line 524, in _instProgress

* File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pylorax/yumhelper.py", line 102, in event
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 0-3: ordinal not in range(128)
error:
python callback <bound method RPMTransaction.callback of
<yum.rpmtrans.RPMTransaction instance at 0xd0b27cc>> failed,
aborting!

If there is a bug , how Fedora16 DVD was born ???

Old 12-23-2011, 07:16 AM
Martin Gracik

What kind of locale do you have set on your system?

Old 12-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Eric Zhong

My locale is zh_CN.utf8.
When I set it to en_US.utf8, it works well.
Thank You !!!