-   -   Newbie query: Ubuntu vs openSUSE (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/613093-newbie-query-ubuntu-vs-opensuse.html)

"Rameshwar Kr. Sharma" 12-23-2011 04:37 AM

Newbie query: Ubuntu vs openSUSE

HELLO GUYS,

I really needed the suggestion of the people of this great mailing
list regarding the difference between the openSUSE and the Ubuntu
distributions, finding myself new in this world of Linux or Unix
(whatever you people call), I guess here people have nice experiences
and thus can make better points.

Best Regards.

doug 12-23-2011 05:07 AM

Newbie query: Ubuntu vs openSUSE