Old 12-20-2011, 11:26 PM
MirJafar Ali

Default FTLibrary.h where is it ?

Hello,

I tried to install ftgl with synatic manager with development files, but it seems that FTFace.h FTLibrary.h etc are
missing which are in the src directories of FTGL. I am wondering why these libraries are not included in the

include directory while installiing.

I am not sure, if I will break something, if I manually copy the files from latest version of FTGL with the old
version of FTGL which Synaptic manager installs.

Help please.

Mir