Old 12-20-2011, 03:51 AM
MirJafar Ali

Default FTFont.h: Where it is ?

Hello,
I downloaded FTGL with Synaptic Manager, but it seems that the FTFont.h file is missing or may be placed on some non-standardfolder ? Can someone help ?
Mir

Old 12-20-2011, 06:39 AM
Nils Kassube

MirJafar Ali wrote:
> I downloaded FTGL with Synaptic Manager, but it seems that the
> FTFont.h file is missing or may be placed on some non-standard
> folder ? Can someone help ?

Install the package "apt-file" and you can easily find out in which
package a particular file is found, even for uninstalled packages.

~/ > apt-file search FTFont.h
libftgl-dev: /usr/include/FTGL/FTFont.h
libftgl-dev: /usr/share/doc/libftgl-dev/html/classFTFont.html
libpoppler-dev: /usr/include/poppler/splash/SplashFTFont.h

It looks like you need the package "libftgl-dev". Depending on your
Ubuntu version the result may be different though. I did the above
search on my Lucid machine.

As an alternative you can search at <http://packages.ubuntu.com>.

Nils