-   -   ubuntu 11.10 cli-uno-bridge (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/611731-ubuntu-11-10-cli-uno-bridge.html)

Stephen Remde 12-19-2011 01:24 PM

ubuntu 11.10 cli-uno-bridge

Ubuntu 11.10 doesn't come with the cli-uno-bridge package any more. It says it is superseeded but I can't find any alternative.*
Is there and alternative or do I have to build them myself? And if so, are there instructions anywhere? **

Thanks

Rigved Rakshit 12-20-2011 06:23 PM

ubuntu 11.10 cli-uno-bridge

Ubuntu 11.10 doesn't come with the cli-uno-bridge package any more. It says it is superseeded but I can't find any alternative.

Yes, it has been deleted. See the log here: http://www.ubuntuupdates.org/packages/show/311008
*

Is there and alternative or do I have to build them myself? And if so, are there instructions anywhere?

I could not find anything on this. I am pretty sure that this will not work, but you could give it a shot. Try installing the .deb from Natty: https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/ppa/+build/2597205.

Best Regards,
Rigved Rakshit