Old 12-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Jay Ridgley

Default Gateway NV55C 1.3 MP webcam - Where is it??

Folks,

I recently purchased a brand new laptop system as above. In Windows the webcam
works.

However, in Ubuntu 10.04.3 it does not show up at all. What must I do to enable
it? As far as I know (from Windows) it is a usb video device.

I like the system very much and would recommend it highly except for the current
webcam dificulties!

Thanks,
Jay

--