-   -   Color Laserprinter HP cp1025nw (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/610789-color-laserprinter-hp-cp1025nw.html)

Alain Muls 12-16-2011 08:48 AM

Color Laserprinter HP cp1025nw

Hi All

I bought a color laserprinter from HP, the cp1025nw.
I was able to install the drivers using the HP Linux Imaging and
Printing System and to access it over WIFI.

The print quality is very good when I print text and/or graphics in
monochrome, or only graphics in color.

Printing in color using a combination of text and graphics (eg a PDF
document or a Libre Office document) fails on the black text.
It is as if the black text is printed twice (I think once using the
black toner, and once using the combined black from the 3 color
toners).
Blue (or any other color) text is looking very good.

How can I adjust the printer so that black text is as crisp as text in
another color?

Tx/Alain