Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM

Default Still having trouble with with Banshee

I upgraded to 2.2.1 for Ubuntu/Mint 11.04 and I still have to launch from a TERMINAL. How do I fix it so I can just go old school and launch it from the icon? Where is the setting that does this? Is there a log file I can post that will help?

Any/All help will be appreciated.

James R McKenzie