-   -   how to browse a nokia phone via bluetooth on oneiric (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/610695-how-browse-nokia-phone-via-bluetooth-oneiric.html)

Abhishek Dixit 12-16-2011 12:14 AM

how to browse a nokia phone via bluetooth on oneiric

Hi,
I want to know how can I browse the files on my cell phone.I have the
bluetooth icon on top right hand corner ,I was able to pair up the
device.But when I try to connect using the gui which appears in front
of me I am not able to browse the files on cell phone.I do not know
how can I take snapshot when the wireless icon I click the print
screen key does not takes any snapshot so that I can post the result
of what is happening at my end.(How can I take this kind of snapshot)

--
Regards
Abhi

"G. " 12-17-2011 06:19 AM

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:14 AM, Abhishek Dixit <abhidixit87@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to know how can I browse the files on my cell phone.I have the
> bluetooth icon on top right hand corner ,I was able to pair up the
> device.But when I try to connect using the gui which appears in front
> of me I am not able to browse the files on cell phone.I do not know
> how can I take snapshot when the wireless icon I click the print
> screen key does not takes any snapshot so that I can post the result
> of what is happening at my end.(How can I take this kind of snapshot)
>
> --
> Regards
> Abhi

I am having a similar problem. I filed a bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/883078 This is getting files to the
device, vs browse, but I reported the browsing problem too.

garyk