Old 12-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Bill Stanley

Default Writing files from an audio disk

I have an audio disk that is getting old and sometimes I have trouble
accessing the music on it. The audio disk is not yet bad but it looks
that it might go bad. I know that the music (tracks) are actually files.
How do I write these files to my hard disk (I only want to write a few
of the songs on the disk) to my hard drive? I would then access the
files using the CD player that I wrote to my hard disk.

Bill Stanley

Old 12-15-2011, 03:48 PM
CJ Tres

I have an audio disk that is getting old and sometimes I have trouble
accessing the music on it. The audio disk is not yet bad but it looks
that it might go bad. I know that the music (tracks) are actually files.
How do I write these files to my hard disk (I only want to write a few
of the songs on the disk) to my hard drive? I would then access the
files using the CD player that I wrote to my hard disk.

Bill Stanley

I would use Brasero and copy the disk completely then delete ant tracks
you don't want.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Graham Watkins

I have an audio disk that is getting old and sometimes I have trouble
accessing the music on it. The audio disk is not yet bad but it looks
that it might go bad. I know that the music (tracks) are actually files.
How do I write these files to my hard disk (I only want to write a few
of the songs on the disk) to my hard drive? I would then access the
files using the CD player that I wrote to my hard disk.

Bill Stanley

I would use Brasero and copy the disk completely then delete ant
tracks you don't want.

Create flacs or wavs and store them on a hard disk or re-write to CD.

At least, that's what I'd do.

Cheers,

Graham

Old 12-20-2011, 11:30 AM