-   -   Chrome: where is the PPA? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/609281-chrome-where-ppa.html)

LinuxIsOne 12-12-2011 11:14 AM

Chrome: where is the PPA?

Hi,

Well Chromium Web Browser is there in the Ubuntu Software Center, but
if I want to install Google Chrome, where is the PPA, can one get me
the link for that?

Thanks.

Koh Choon Lin 12-12-2011 11:27 AM

Chrome: where is the PPA?

Hi

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM, LinuxIsOne <reallife@hmamail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well Chromium Web Browser is there in the Ubuntu Software Center, but
> if I want to install Google Chrome, where is the PPA, can one get me
> the link for that?

If you had install Chrome from Google website, your repository would
be automatically updated with the Google source.

--
Regards
Koh Choon Lin