Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Curt Tresenriter

Default Natty will not boot

I just rebooted my Natty install and have it set to log me in w/o a
password but am presented with the chooser screen. I am the only user
and there is just one user account. Clicking on the acct. name looks
like it will give me the password field but it just loops back to the
login screen.

What may have happened?

Old 12-09-2011, 10:04 AM
Curt Tresenriter