Old 12-09-2011, 04:50 AM
Yu Liu

Default Contact ups via{ups.ngdelivery@dgoh.org } For delivery

--

After much attempts to reach you on phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your e-mail address and to notify you finally about your outstanding compensation payment.

During our last annual calculation of your banking activities we have realized that you are eligible to receive a compensation payment of $2,811,041.00 USD.

This compensation is being made to all of you who have suffered loss as a result of fraud, accident or illness.

For more info, contact the assigned UPS agent for the delivery of your cashier check.

Forward your Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country and telephone number to Ups Courier Service Nigeria for delivery.

Name: Collins Abah
Tel: +234-8070724780
E-mail: ups.ngdelivery@dgoh.org

Please take note that you will pay a shipping/handling fee of $245.00 USD to UPS.

Thank you for your patience.

Yu Liu
United Nation Human Settlement Programme
Contact UPS Directly via ups.ngdelivery@dgoh.org for parcel pick-up.