Old 12-09-2011, 04:48 AM
Mike McMullin

Default SMTP troubles in Evloution

While my POP3 works fine for sending e-mail my smtp no longer works in
Evolution (hence k-mail ) I keep getting a plain authorization error, my
e-mail server ppl (not my ISP ppl) tell my I need to adjust the settings to
out.mnsi.net:587, that's not working, and I'm not sure why I can tenet into
the e-mail server on that port, or even send stuff through KMail (which I want
to get away from, all of my data is in Evo.). Any ideas or pointers?