Old 12-08-2011, 04:42 AM
Olivier Pavilla

Default Does gimp run on only one CPU?

Hi everyone.

I noticed that GIMP runs on only one CPU. I mean when I use it. Only
works. I checked in setup's gimp if it could run on 2 cpus. That's ok.
But... It still runs on only cpu. There is another option? Did I do
something wrong?

--
Olivier Pavilla
http://www.linux-squad.com

Old 12-08-2011, 04:21 PM
NoOp

On 12/07/2011 09:42 PM, Olivier Pavilla wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I noticed that GIMP runs on only one CPU. I mean when I use it. Only
> works. I checked in setup's gimp if it could run on 2 cpus. That's ok.
> But... It still runs on only cpu. There is another option? Did I do
> something wrong?
Maybe you need to set the environment?
http://www.graphics-muse.org/artistsguide/?p=267
[GIMP and multicore processors]

Old 12-08-2011, 04:27 PM
NoOp

On 12/08/2011 09:21 AM, NoOp wrote:
> On 12/07/2011 09:42 PM, Olivier Pavilla wrote:
>> Hi everyone.
>>
>> I noticed that GIMP runs on only one CPU. I mean when I use it. Only
>> works. I checked in setup's gimp if it could run on 2 cpus. That's ok.
>> But... It still runs on only cpu. There is another option? Did I do
>> something wrong?
> Maybe you need to set the environment?
> http://www.graphics-muse.org/artistsguide/?p=267
> [GIMP and multicore processors]

Apologies. I missed "I checked in setup's gimp if it could run on 2 cpus".