Old 12-08-2011, 02:06 AM
Wade Smart

Default pidgin cant connect to google account

Two days ago my three google accounts stopped working
under pidgin. I've checked the password - which I have not
changed recently. I tried turning off SSL with no luck. Nothing
new with my firewall. I was using it at 0602 and at 0604 I was
disconnected and it hasnt connected since.

Wade

Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606
Linux since June 2005