Old 12-07-2011, 07:28 AM
LinuxIsOne

Default Open Office and / or Libre Office

Hi,

Ubuntu LTS offers Open office by default but not Libre Office.
However, I am new, but should I also install Libre office? Or just
Open Office is able to do which what you can expect out of Libre
Office or there is some change in the usage of the two? One who has
experiences on both could tell better.

Thanks.