Old 12-06-2011, 02:34 PM
"Amedee Van Gasse"

Default copying images and data to document?

On Mon, December 5, 2011 15:29, LinuxIsOne wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 4:24 AM, Johnny <candj01@att.net> wrote:
>
>> You can get a add on(PDF Download for Firefox to copy a page to PDF
>> Good Luck and God Bless Johnny3
>
> Oh thanks but can I do like this also: means if I want to truncate
> some part(s) of that whole page (like: advertisements, etc..)..?

Use adblock or adblock plus if you want to remove advertisements.

Old 12-06-2011, 02:35 PM
LinuxIsOne

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Amedee Van Gasse
<amedee-ubuntu@amedee.be> wrote:

> Use adblock or adblock plus if you want to remove advertisements.

Okay but I wanted to remove from the middle of the documents, like
sometimes it is ads and sometimes it is irrelevant matter -- to be
truncated..that's why...

Old 12-07-2011, 02:24 PM
"Amedee Van Gasse"

On Tue, December 6, 2011 16:35, LinuxIsOne wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Amedee Van Gasse
> <amedee-ubuntu@amedee.be> wrote:
>

>> Use adblock or adblock plus if you want to remove advertisements.
>
> Okay but I wanted to remove from the middle of the documents, like
> sometimes it is ads and sometimes it is irrelevant matter -- to be
> truncated..that's why...

Use adblock or adblock plus if you want to remove advertisements.
Also check the Element Hider extension (I think that's how it's called,
not 100% sure)