Old 12-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Alain Muls

Default Focus window in unity

Hi All,

I am using Ubuntu 11.10 with Unity, which I personally like very much,
but I do not intend to start another flame war.
It is just a personal opinion which I state here just in support of Canonical.

My question is: under Gnome 2 I had the focus of the window follow the
mouse. Is it possible to have a similar behaviour under Unity.
I just cannot seem to find the setting for this.

Tx/Alain

Old 12-06-2011, 01:01 PM
"Pongo A. Pan"

On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 11:58 +0100, Alain Muls wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using Ubuntu 11.10 with Unity, which I personally like very much,
> but I do not intend to start another flame war.
> It is just a personal opinion which I state here just in support of Canonical.
>
> My question is: under Gnome 2 I had the focus of the window follow the
> mouse. Is it possible to have a similar behaviour under Unity.
> I just cannot seem to find the setting for this.

In the CompizConfig Settings Manager, "General Options" "Focus and Raise
Behavior", uncheck "click to focus."

--
pongo pan
Tue, 06 Dec 2011 05:59:37 -0800