Old 12-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Udvarias Ur

Default accented characters from the keyboard

Is there some way of
entering accented characters from the keyboard?

In Windows I used to hold down the Alt key and enter ASCII decimal
number for the character I wanted. i.e.* Alt + 130 to get an .
That does not work in any of my apps, Thunderbird, or forms in
Firefox. Liberoffice and Thunderbird have menus for this but they
are a pain in the rear and take ages relative to the keyboard.

--
Udvarias Ur

This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird on Ubuntu Linux.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:58 PM
PleegWat