Old 12-05-2011, 12:59 AM
feng wind

Default why setpci command cannot configure pci devices successfully?

Hi,

I try to use setpci utility to modify pci device configuration, but
cannot get result what I expect.

1) setpci -d 8086:107d latency_timer=40 or setpci -s 0002:04:00.0
latency_timer=40
2) setpci -s 0002:04:00.0 latency_timer
the result is 00

Why setpci fails to modify latency_timer? or how can I change
latency_timer value or other registers?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Feng