Old 12-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Earthson

Default Problem(flash screen) of new kernel 3.0.0-14-generic with AMD Graphic Card

I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 with Unity and Gnome-shell. I updated my kernel with update manager yesterday.*screen always flash even in text mode. It must be some problem of the new kernel or something else. When I restart and fall back my kernel to 3.0.0-13, system just works well as before.

kernel 3.0.0-14-genericdrive mesa(HD3650)

--

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *这个世界不会*为没有*而失去什么

但是,却有可能*为*的*在而发生 些改变。。