Old 12-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Thibaut

Default aMule 2.3.1

hi,

how can I install aMule 2.3.1 on ubuntu 11.10?

Is it stable enough?

Thanks,
t.

Old 12-01-2011, 06:58 AM
"Sharl.Jimh.Tsin"

在 2011-12-01四的 07:49 +0100,Thibaut写道:
> hi,
>
> how can I install aMule 2.3.1 on ubuntu 11.10?
>
> Is it stable enough?
>
> Thanks,
> t.

it seems that amule official site only provide the binary for Windows &
MacOS.and the amule package in Ubuntu repository is old enough. is
version 2.2.6.

so,i guess that you should download the sourcecode & compile it
yourself.

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:58 AM
Manson Thomas

Sharl.Jimh.Tsin <amoiz.shine <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 在 2011-12-01四的 07:49 +0100,Thibaut写道:
> > hi,
> >
> > how can I install aMule 2.3.1 on ubuntu 11.10?
> >
> > Is it stable enough?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > t.

Try this PPA :