Old 11-29-2011, 07:11 PM
Larry Shields

Default Print Lables Program...???

*It has been awhile since I have used this program that is used for
printing out address lables, and now for some reason for the life of me
I can not remember the name of it...

So by any chance is there anyone using a program that will print out
address lables for linux, if so could you enlighten me as to what the
name of it is...???

Thanks Larry

*