Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM

Default Subject: non-contiguous files on disk

Just to ask. How full is the disk? Sometimes a full disk (or close to it) can make it harder to sort files. Also alot of really small files can also do this. I know a hard-drive is good for what it's good for (you got it to use the way "you" need it) but still at base a computer is still a very dumb machine running off of very elaborate instructions. Even EXT4 (as good as it is) can hit a brick wall.

If my questions/responses are "off point" please forgive, but it could be worth considering.