Old 12-01-2011, 02:03 PM
LinuxIsOne

Default Ubuntu loosing its popularity

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Oliver Grawert <ogra@ubuntu.com> wrote:

what do you think ubuntu developers use to develop ubuntu ?

Of course, programing, that's now I am sure, I got my answer.....Why I asked since I saw someone pointing earlier to say that go with Gnome 2 if you want to program and use Unity if you want to do work (like emailing, printing, editing, office work etc...), that's why....

Thanks

Old 12-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Avi Greenbury

Again not at anybody in particular, could we try to keep at least a
little bit on-topic and helping-people-fix problems, please? I'm sure
we've been through reminiscing about WMs of old several times over the
past few weeks, which wasn't really inteded to be a precedent

If you'd like an off-topic but ubuntuy list, there's one here where you
don't get people popping up every so often asking if you wouldn't mind
veering back towards on-topic:

http://groups.google.com/group/bikeshed?lnk=srg

Thanks!

--
Avi

Old 12-01-2011, 03:20 PM
LinuxIsOne

Again not at anybody in particular, could we try to keep at least a

little bit on-topic and helping-people-fix problems, please?

*+1

Old 12-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Ernest Doub