Old 11-29-2011, 02:39 AM

Default Upgraded Libreoffice but then..

Recently I updated libreoffice from 3.2 to 3.4. Things seemed ok. I thought the PPA was addedI don't have access to synaptic, I have access to software software updater loads but I get"E:Malformed line 56 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist), E:Type '/libreoffice/ppa/ubuntu' is not known on line 3 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/libreoffice-ppa-oneiric.list'
I attempted to edit some of the sources list but it seems to be read only even with root access. My concern is that I cannot update anything until this is fixed.any ideas? Thanks--

Old 11-29-2011, 03:09 PM
Sarunas Burdulis